Blackhawk Partners mission is to leverage the insight of its team of investment and trading professionals to generate extraordinary returns across a range of investment choices, while maintaining our good name and the good name of our investors.
While open to opportunities wherever they can be found, Blackhawk focuses on sectors in which it has access to intelligence second to none and a management team that totally defies the norm.
In a world awash with information, insight is often in short supply. Blackhawk’s edge is its ability to leverage the local insight of its professionals, collaborating across the firms’ disciplines from deal sourcing and due diligence through portfolio company development and building long term trading relationships. The result: A much broader view of potential investment and trading opportunities and deeper level of expertise, creating value for Blackhawk portfolio companies and trading counterparts that translates into superior returns for Blackhawk investors.
- Blackhawk under the leadership of seasoned financier Ziad K. Abdelnour is a single team of very bright, honest, energized, thoughtful, self-starters and great people working together all over the world to create the best outcome for Blackhawk and our investors.
- We are a team, and teamwork is what makes Blackhawk a great firm. By design it is inclusive where everyone participates in the results.
- We do what we say, and say what we mean.
- No one raises their hand and says, “That’s my idea or my deal.”
- If an investment or trading play doesn’t work out, we all take responsibility. No finger pointing. The firm is politics free.
- Blackhawk is a caring firm; caring for our people, our portfolio companies, and our various communities. We must focus on all stakeholders.
- Disseminating information broadly within our firm makes us more effective and better-informed investors.
- We are constantly learning from our mistakes on how to improve as individuals and as a team.
- We are constantly striving to create new ideas, new products, and new ways of doing our business. If we don’t act like this we will become marginalized. We always want to remain relevant to and admired by the people with whom we do business.